Fiesta Key RV Resort
Park Features & Amenities
Pull Through Sites:
Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard
Utilities & Amenities
Power: 50 Amps, 30 Amps
Good Location, but crowded and noisy
We stayed here over July 4th weekend. The location is great and the scenery is beautiful. But there are a lot of long term residents and it is very crowded. The sites are small and they really pack you in. I probably would not go back only because I like a lower key camping experience and it was overpriced for what we got.
Great Location, Questionable RV Campground
This place could use a lot of work and it sounds like Encore is going to overhaul the RV Campground this summer. Not a minute too soon. We stayed here a week in February 2014.
We found the campground via a Passport America promotion and stayed 50% off for a week. I believe 50% off is still too much money for the RV Campground. The spot they sent us to was too small and after 1 1/2 hours of problems, we finally were given a spot that fit our RV (36' Class A) but learned later someone else was already paying for the space for a money but out of town.
The laundry list of issues with the campground include:
- Awkward spaces with a concrete patio in an odd place, hard to pull in a RV close enough to the hookups. The campground spaces are also very muddy and have an odd 'smell'
- Laundry room is often filled with broken machines; one day there was only one washer operating (out of ten). The change machines rarely worked and the front office did not have enough quarters on hand.
- Electrical/Water issues - At least twice we lost power/water to our space with no warning. They are 'fixing' the electrical/water, but a little notice would be helpful.
- The office was chaotic/understaffed. One of the office personnel was incredibly helpful, although you could tell she was overwhelmed by the chaos.
- Quiet hours: 11 PM to 8:00 PM; this involved a few late night 'parties'.
- Resort Fee: This RV park is part of Encore, we were already spending $50 a night. I had to pay an extra $3 per night for our stay for a 'Resort Fee'. In Las Vegas, a Resort Fee covers the TV and WiFi but here it covers ... (WiFi was an additional charge)
- High number of permanent/snowbird residents who have settled into the RV park, full patios, etc...
This RV park had water, sewer, electric and cable hookups. There was a laundry room, which was clean but very expensive. They have a large playground, which our kids enjoyed.
Would I recommend this park? Maybe. Would we come back? Probably, because of the location not the RV campground.
Informational: We travel in a 36' Class A RV.
What a waste of money and a day of our vacation!
This place is a joke! The staff is terrible and rude, the manager is degrading. The grounds could be beautiful, but are covered in dog poop and maintenance seems to do nothing about it. There are delapitated, empty buildings that are open for anyone to walk in all over. Which to me, seems like a safety hazard. Speaking of safety, don't walk on the docks, they have loose & rotting boards. The pools was only open during daylight hours (but the staff didnt unlock it until after 10am)and it gets dark around 6, so not much time to enjoy the pool. THe motel units look as though they should be condemmed. There are visible holes from the outside and everything. Please spend your money somewhere else! You will regret spending it here!
Perfect for someone with a boat and you want a waterfront lot.
This place has clean facilities, and a restaurant over looking the ocean. Surprisingly quiet being so close to the road. Lack of shade, but great waterfront lots.