Enchanted Lakes Estate
RV Park Info
Pull Through Sites:
Full Hookup Sites:
Credit Cards Accepted:
Utilities & Amenities
Showing reviews by date
Nice Place - But Winter Rates Overpriced for what it offers
A family member in the area turned ill, and this was the only location in the area we could get a monthly spot in last minute during the high winter season. We are grateful for that.
First.. the good:
- Quiet, friendly community
- Awesome management - extremely helpful, friendly and attentive
- Beautiful and well maintained pool
- Lovely lake in the front, very peaceful feeling when arriving
- Community organized activities going on all the time - swap meets, potlucks, game night, water aerobics, meals, pizza with Elvis (huh??). etc.
- Easy access to nearby Malabar Scrub conservation area with 500 acres of hiking
- Well kept, and easy to use hook-ups.
- While they are advertised as a 55+ park, they are lenient on the age - but still remain adult only keeping kids out.
Now.. the less than good:
Our cost for our spot greatly influences our expectations, and at $825/mo for the winter rate - this place did not merit the price tag. It is at least $100+ more than any surrounding RV park, and about $300/mo more than what we found to be the 'going rate' in the area. But this was the only place that could take us when we needed it last minute.
Here are things that had the price tag been lower, we might not be as critical about:
- WiFi is not included. If you want access to the park wide WiFi, you purchase it extra from another resident providing it at $20/mo. (A reasonable fee... but seriously, the park can't provide this?? )
- Cable is run to your site, but you have to pay extra for it - it's not included.
- The sites are rather close together, all in a row down the street. Beyond the lake in the front, this place is actually kind drab looking. All sites are grass with a concrete patio, and mostly level. Some have shade and a little landscaping. The plus is, they are extra long and you have a lot of wiggle room to position yourself front to back. Plenty of room for your rig, a vehicle and a trailer.
- Feral animals running around. Our supervised leashed cat was attacked while we were there by a stray cat. (She's ok.)
- No recycling. Only a single garbage dumpster for the entire park is available. And it's not exactly convenient.
- Laundry center is way too small for the size of the park. The long term residents boasted about how they will take all four washers, so that others can't work their loads in.
We would return here if needed, especially in the summer when the price is significantly lower.