Holiday Springs RV Resort
Park Features & Amenities
Pull Through Sites:
Credit Cards Accepted: NA
Utilities & Amenities
Power: 50 Amps, 30 Amps
Additional Pet Information:
Would highly recommend this very well maintained, clean, spacious, beautiful setting RV park. All amenities, spring pool, shuffle boards, horseshoes, trails, pond with turtles and koi, quiet, impeccable bathrooms. Friendly and efficient managers. Reasonable rates. Ten stars.
Good Enough in a Pinch
Our default park to stay in the area was booked up, so we decided to give this park a try.
First, the positives...
- The public facilities are fantastic. Very clean bathhouse and laundry center. The spring fed pool is HUGE and we enjoyed swimming in it when the weather was warm enough. The nature trail to the lake was a pleasant surprise, and quick wonderful.
- The park is really well kept.
- The WiFi worked pretty well the entire time - only a couple of hiccups.
- Everyone in the park was friendly that we encountered.
- There's a sidewalk leading into Spring Hill, making it a nice 1.5 mile walk to shopping and restaurants.
Things we didn't like...
- We were assigned a pull through spot for our 10 days stay (#122). This particular pull thru had hardly any yard in front of it, which was tolerable until we got a neighbor with a huge slide that came part way into our spot. This made the rest of our stay quite unhappy. Just too close for comfort. Most of the other pull thrus had double the space between them.
- The price!! They took a $50 deposit over the phone, and when we arrived said we had a balance due of $352?!? $405 For 10 nights? Wow. That's pricey. Especially considering their monthly rate is just a bit more.
- Most of the park is 'park models' and single wides. Many of them are for sale - most priced $4-10k, furnished. And the year long rate is only $300/month. This makes it feel less like a 'resort' when the view out your front window is a for sale sign for a cheap house.
We had trouble keeping a solid AT&T signal, and our Verizon was able to get a decent signal at 3G speeds (despite saying it was LTE).
We'd stay here again if other options in the area are full, and specifically ask for a different spot to improve our experience.
management was the worst
stayed one week was going to stay for 2 but manger became rude increased price wanted to argue so we pulled out. would not go back unless management changes will update if things improve
Our new home?
First I have to say that we were a little hesitant to stay here because we had read reviews where the internet was slow but we found it as fast as at home. THe manger said he had just TRIPLED capacity! We loved how close it was to the coast and we took our Miata down there almost every day. The pool was nice and big and the community events were a blast. They offer permanent homes here and we're thinking of settling down here. Pet friendly was a big plus!!
Fantastic Park, Beautiful Pool, A Fresh Start!
This is my first travel season since my wife's passing and as I travelled solo down I-75 I wasn't sure if taking the trip we had planned last year without her was the right thing to do. After arriving at Holiday Springs in Spring Hill, Florida, any lasting reservations about this solo trip started to fade. The people were so nice and friendly, at the first group function I attended everyone treated me like a neighbor they knew for years. The spring pool was a delight and was comfortable enough for a quick dip even on some of the coldest days in November. I loved my stay and I knew that Louise would have loved it too. I recommend this park to anyone looking for a connection to nature and the pleasure of Old Florida.