Home Base: 
Type of RV: 
1 Review
1 State Visited

Recent Reviews


Watch Out

This place is not as it seems. There is no concern for safety and health. I was there when they sprayed pesticides. They did not bother to knock on my RV when they sprayed right next to the RV. The spray came into the RV, poisoning me and my dog. When I rushed out of there, they complained that I drove too fast. When I told them about the exposure they stated they did not believe me. Further, their public bathroom was full of mold. It smelled horrible. And likely was dangerous. In addition, loggers spray the surrounding areas. If you value your health you should not stay here. Management won't listen to any concerns you have.

Date of Stay:
 April, 2014