Cynthia C.

Home Base: 
Type of RV: 
1 Review
1 State Visited

Recent Reviews


Cancellation due to Coronavirus Fear

We had to change our travel plans at the last minute due to our concerns over the coronavirus. We decided we would feel safer home in Georgia. This RV would not refund our $375 that we paid in advance. I ask if we could rebook for January 2021 when we will be back in Texas. I was told if I rebooked it had to be within a 30 day period.

Be sure to review their cancellation policy as they are unwilling to work with you if you cancel.

I assure you we WILL NOT be staying at the rv Park when we return in 2021.