Century RV Park & CG
Park Features & Amenities
Pull Through Sites:
Full Hookup Sites:
Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
Utilities & Amenities
Power: 50 Amps, 30 Amps
We love this park!
We keep coming back because it's a great place! Perfect set up - long ,wide level tarmac sites with grass in between with nice picnic tables at each site. Tons of great cable reception and good WiFi. A little street noise, but not bad, but that's what you get for easy on/off freeway location. Nice people & good price, can't ask for anything else.
Nice place to stay!
Very well managed and kept Park. Kids enjoyed the pool. Would definitely stay again if ever pass through Ogden again.
Century RV Park
We have stay at the Century RV park for the last few months and I would warn anybody else from doing so and these are the reasons.
1. Robin, the manager of the park has no ability to manage a lemon aide stand.
2. The maintenance crew has yet to mow the grass on a timely manner. (I never thought waiting for the grass to be 5 inches tall to be the new standard)
3. Robin has changed the rules of the park 6 times since our stay. The rates for having a child increased to $100.00 a month.
4. If you are have a third vehicle there is a charge of $35.00 dollars a month that she will tell you 2 months after you are there.
5. The water sprinkler system they have not only waters the grass but your entire trailer and anything you have outside leaving water stain on everything.
6. Robin at one time decided that there were complaints about some children in the park. So being the great one she is Robin wanted all the people with children to bring them to the office so their photo could be taken and posted on Robin’s special FBI wanted poster wall I in the office to identify the would be child.
So in close if you like to be bothered all the time and treated rudely when going in the office of the park come on and stay at the friendly RV Park in Ogden, UT.