1. We had a premium riverside site. Slab for picnic table nice touch.
2. Less weeds would have been nice. No grass
3. Pricey. Even "budget" sites were pricey.
2. Rv sites poorly maintained.
3. Sewer cannot be connected while parked.
4. Restroom had peeling paint. Clean but poorly maintained.
5. Water spigot too close to ground and pointed downward.
6. Too much emphasis on new building not enough on rv sites.
7. Picnic table placed on river rock - unusable.
8. Internet connection poor and slow.
9. No cable, no pool, limited supplies, expect you to buy their additional activities